Friday, January 12, 2018

Blue/Silver Wedding Cake ~ Power Poppy


Happy Friday!!!  I don't know about you, but I've really been enjoying this month's Power and Spark Challenge to use the new Card Maps sketches by Page Maps!  I had a nephew get married right after Christmas and their colors were navy blue and silver.  I added a pop of red because...shoot...it was only a couple of days after Christmas.  I just had to.  ;)

http://www.pagemaps.com/cardmaps
Anyway, I used one of the Card Maps sketches, Power Poppy's Dream Wedding Clear stamp set, some beautiful Kaisercraft dp and my Copics to make this sweet wedding card.  I also added a bit of sparkle...I mean, it is for a celebration, so of course sparkle is a necessity.  

Copics:  C7, C5, C3, C1, C00, B97, B95, B93, B91, BG75, BG72, BG70, R39, R37, R35

That's it for my project today, for some more inspiration, check out the following blogs:
  1. Christine Okken
  2. Stacy Morgan
So glad you dropped by.  Hope you were inspired to try one of the Card Map Sketches.  If you do, link your creation up HERE . If you play along, you'll be in the running to win a $50 Shopping Spree to the Power Poppy Shop!  The Pagemaps contest closes January 22nd, so hop on over soon! We can't wait to see what you create.

Happy Stamping!
____________________________________________________________________

StampsDream Wedding (Power Poppy)
Paper:  X-Press It, Indigo Skies (Kaisercraft), Gray (Bazzill)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento), Versamark
Dies:  Stitched Fishtail Flag (Die-namics), Stitched Rectangle (Waltzingmouse), Outside-In Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Stackable (Lawn Cuts)
Accessories: Copics, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (SU!), Silver Embossing Powder (Ranger), Quickie Glue Pen 

6 comments:

Davi said...

SO very pretty Tosh, I love the colors you used and the pops of black in the background!

Barbara said...

OMgoodness! I love this very different take on colors and design.

Nana Donna said...

Fabulous wedding card. Love the pop of red, perfect touch. I too love making cards following sketches and am working on one right now for the challenge

lynda said...

Wow....such a pretty card! Amazing coloring talent on that cake! Love this.

Camille Short said...

No words! What wonderful work on your cake!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, my, Tosh this is a fabulous card for the Card Map you chose, and what stunning colors! The DP you've used is beautiful, and I really love the scallops and the amazing wedding cake! Stunning!! Warm hugs, sweet friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs