Friday, January 27, 2017

Simply Camellias ~ Power Poppy


Hello creative friends!!  Does Friday seem to sneak up on you sometimes?  I am so lost in my days this week.  It probably has something to do with getting home on Tues. after attending some new Copic Classes and Creativation this past week.  One day melds into the next, and it's hard to keep track.

Well, since it is actually Friday, I have a Power Poppy card to share with you today using one of my favorite sets called Simply Camellias.  I can hardly believe I've never colored this Camellia in a bowl, so I was excited to give it a try.  It's all done with Copics, and the decorative paper is all from Pion.

I used a Viva la Verve Sketch from Aug. 2016 so this card came together pretty quickly...for me anyway.

CopicsFlower ~ R81, R83, R85, R89 Stamens ~ YR00, YR14, YR18 Leaves ~ G20, G24, G28, YG01 Bowl ~ G00

For some more inspiration, stop by the blog of my fellow Bloomie, and dear friend, Stacy.

I hope you have a fantastic creative weekend!!

  Happy Stamping!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

StampsSimply Camellias (Power Poppy)
Paper:  X-Press It, Paris Flea Market and To My Valentine (Pion), White Sandy Beach (Gina K)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento), Smokey Gray (Versafine), Antique Linen and Spun Sugar (RangerDistress)
Dies:  Double Stitched Circle and Stitched Fishtail Flag (Die-namics), Stitched Rectangle (Waltzingmouse), Stitched Sentiment Trio (Jillian Vance Design),  Petite Circle Scallops (Spellbinders)
Accessories:  Copics, Buttons (PTI), Burlap String, Clear Wink of Stella 

6 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Tosh how stinkin sweet. Okay this single bloom just rocks with your coloring. Adore the sketch, papers, softness with the buttons and charming little twine addition. I ADORE this card!!!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tosh, this is one of my favorite little images, and you've colored is so beautifully and made such a soft and delicate card with it! Love the DP you've used with the vintage card stock. And what perfect embellishments with the beautiful buttons and twine! Love it all! Warm hugs, sweet friend! You all sure must have had a fun time in Phoenix, and I'm so glad you got to meet Marcy and the gals! xoxo

Barbara said...

Love the softness and the pinkness of your card. Beautifully done.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my that is just stunning, Beautiful coloring, lovely layout of the card and perfect papers!

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card. Love the soft colors and the design.

Davi said...

Wow this is gorgeous!! Beautiful papers with the sketch. Your coloring is Fabulous! It looks SO real I just want to keep looking at it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs