Thursday, August 18, 2016

Feeling Fall ~ Power Poppy



http://powerpoppy.com/products /feeling-fall/
Hello, hello, hello!!!  Power Poppy is previewing another set from the new collection Nature and Nurture today, and it is one of my all time favorites called Feeling Fall.   Seriously!!  I used the Welly image for today, and will be sharing the pumpkins tomorrow because I couldn't choose which image to feature.  They're both so unique and A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!  I colored the image with Copics, and added Glossy Accents to the Welly boot because it has to be shiny and wet looking.  I also added some glitter to my leaves because I have been suffering from "glitter withdrawl".  I've included a close-up below so you can see the shine and glitter a bit better.
 


Once again, that's it for me today.  But boy-oh-boy do the other Bloomies have some inspirational projects they are sharing today.  They never cease to amaze me with their creativity and coloring!!  So check out their blogs:
Thank you so much for dropping by again!!  I am honored by your kind supportive comments!  Tomorrow is release day, and one more day of previews, so come on by again!!

Happy Stamping!!


___________________________________________________________________________

StampsFeeling Fall (Power Poppy)
Paper:  X-Press It, Legacy (Simple Stories), White (PTI)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento), Black Onyx (Versafine)
Dies:  A2 Filigree Delight and Standard Ovals (Spellbinders), Double Stitched Oval (Die-Namics MFT), Stitched Sentiment Trio (Jillian)
Accessories:  Copics, Glossy Accents), Quickie Glue Pen, Clear Rock Candy Glitter (Ranger) 



10 comments:

Misti said...

Tosh, I LOVE how you made the boot glossy!!! Great colors!!

Linda Carson said...

Gorgeous! Love the design and adore those glossy boots!

auntbubbels said...

I think you added glossy accents to your boot which makes it look so real. Just Gorgeous.

Happy Stamper said...

Such a beautiful job coloring, and love the frame!!!! You all did an awesome job and have convinced me to buy this stamp set!! Thank you!

-Irene
mrsirenegarcia@yahoo.com

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, sweet Tosh, what a gorgeous card! What richness with the fall colors and the glossy wellies! Of course, they needed "slicking" up - hehe! And what beautiful coloring and a great die with the DP you've used! I love that sentiment die that works perfectly! Beautifully done, and I can hardly wait till tomorrow's grand finale! Woohoo! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

Rosy Newlun said...

Beautifully colored, and shiny/glittery too!!

Conniecrafter said...

Terrific coloring, you really made the boot look like rubber :) sure bringing me in the mood for Autumn!

Stacy Morgan said...

Ack.. This boot it totally fun! I like the colors you used for it and great layout. So fun Tosh.

Jean said...

Amazing cards! Love how you did these!

Katie Sims said...

Well absolutely, the welly should be glossy! Love that you added that darling detail to your beautifully colored boot and delicate leaves. The addition of the glitter adds just the right sumthin' sumthin' to this image and your sentiment tag is perfect! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs