Sunday, October 25, 2015

A Rustic Christmas with Waltzingmouse


Hello everyone!!  We're finally having some chillier weather (70's) with a strong wind.  So, I thought it was time to bring out the mittens!  *grin*  Okay...not for 70 degree weather.  I'm not that wimpy.  But a girl can dream about the arrival of Fall can't she?  Especially when it doesn't usually arrive until November here in Central California.  So.....I made a Christmas card with one of Waltzingmouse's newest releases called Rustic Christmas.  I thought these mittens were just charming!!  

Speaking of charming...it's been way too long since I've participated in a Splitcoaststampers challenge, and yesterday's Inspiration challenge, IC516, was right up my alley!  I LOVE charms.  And this mitten charm, found HERE, is just super sweet!

The Rustic Christmas mittens were stamped with Whisper White Pigment Ink (SU!), and embossed with Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder (Ranger).  I added some Gesso to the edges of the corrugated paper, as well as the dp, and distressed all the edges with my Zutter Distrezz-it-All.

That's it for today y'all.  I hope you have a fabulous week!!
Blessings!
   Happy Stamping!

_________________________________________________________________________

Stamps Rustic Christmas (Waltzingmouse)
Paper:  Kraft and White (PTI), Handmade Holiday (Simple Stories)
Ink:  Whisper White (SU!), Vintage Photo (Ranger Distress)
Accessories:  Super Fine Detail White Embossing Powder (Ranger), Burlap String, Button (Basicgrey), Gesso, Distrezz-it-All (Zutter) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs