Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Waltzingmouse March Pajama Party




Wow, it's been so long since I posted I was worried I wouldn't remember how.  I was in New Zealand and Melbourne, Australia for 2 weeks and when I got home, we had sad news that our 10 1/2 year old Shih Tzu, named Bear, had passed away from an aneurism while we were gone, and then my husband and I got super sick. (We think it might have been food poisoning.)  I'm just now getting some of my energy back and trying to get things as back to normal as possible.  We miss our little guy something awful, and the house is pretty lonely.



Anyway...on to some fun stuff.  The Waltzingmouse Pajama Party is still going on for a couple more hours, so there's still time to join in.  Check it out HERE.  There are prizes to be won.

I was gone for this newest release, so I was excited to play with the new stamp set Gift Card It and new Gift Card It dies.



My project is super easy, but makes for a warm-fuzzy feeling for the recipient.  The DT has made some super creative projects with this set.  I hope you check out the samples.

I will share some pics of my trip real soon.  I took a gazillion, and have to go through them all yet and pick my favorites to share.

Thanks for dropping by.
I promise not to be so absent anymore...there's some more fun stuff coming in the future that I'm looking forward to sharing!!
Happy Stamping!
_________________________________________________________________

Stamps:  Gift Card It (Waltzingmouse Stamps)
Paper:  White (PTI), Bazzill and Happy Days (EP)
Ink:  Smokey Gray (Versafine), Teal Zeal (Memento), Tea Leaves and Mango Madness (VersaMagic)
Accessories:  Gift Card It dies (WMS), Ribbon Banners Die (Spellbinders), Enamel Shapes (We R Memory Keepers), Rhinestones (Pizzazz Aplenty), Corner Rounder Punch

3 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

First, I'm so sorry for your loss, sending hugs xx

Second, glad you had a good holiday, but sorry you were poorly , but glad you're on the mend.

Third - your mojo certainly didn't leave - I really like this fresh, bright card. Great colours and I think this is one of my favourite sentiments!

Julia Aston said...

Love the clean crisp look of this pretty gift card card Tosh! SO sorry about your little dog - what very sad news to receive on your return - I hope you didn't get sick until you were home and had an absolutely marvelous time!! look forward to seeing the pics!

TLady said...

I'm SOOOO SORRY to hear about your little dog!!! POOR BABY!!!! THAT would be hard to take coming home... AND glad to hear you're feeling better! I HATE being sick!!! You just LAY THERE & feel SICK!!! LOL Your card looks FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) TOTALLY FUN to make creations to GIVE AWAY!!!!! With a SPECIAL TREAT TO BOOT!!!!!!!!!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs