Thursday, October 17, 2013

Flourishes Free for all Friday

 


The Senior Design Team is back today with another round of beauties created with our October Release Stamp sets. It's our chance to show them off some more while you can still purchase the October Stamp Bundle at a discount! Today is the last day the dscount is available and we don't want you to miss out!

I decided to use the Handmade Snowflake set today because...well, just because I LOVE snowflakes and I love winter.  I stamped the flakes with Cloud White VersaMagic ink onto Flourishes Classic Kraft Cardstock.  I then designed a long box, 1 1/4" x 3/4" x 8", to fit some Cow Tales (the spelling is correct) inside for a sweet little precocious friend of mine.  Now before you freak out, Cow Tales are a caramel candy stick with vanilla cream inside, and they are delicious.  Being dairy farmers, I think it's fun to share this sweet treat with others.  I used two new Spellbinders Snowflake dies to accent the pieces.  They work beautifully with the Flourishes Handmade Snowflake images.


I usually hide my staples by stapling the background piece to the cellophane bag first and adding the top panel afterwards, but I forgot to, and I wanted to get this in the mail yesterday, so there you have it...you can see my staples... :(


 
I wanted to have some embellishments hanging from the snowflake, so I used one of the Tailor-Made Classic Tags Template dies.  I stamped the "My Friend" sentiment (from the Passion Flower Flourishes set) with Versamark, and embossed it with silver embossing powder.

That's it for my project today.  Now hop on over to see what lovely creations everyone else has in store for you today:



Thanks so very much for dropping by.  I hope you have a blessed weekend!
Happy Stamping!

________________________________________________________

Stamps:  Handmade Snowflakes and Passion Flower (Flourishes)
Paper:  Classic Kraft and Classic White (Flourishes)
Ink:  Cloud White (VersaMagic), Smokey Gray (Versafine), Versamark
Accessories:  Tailor-Made Classic Tags Template Dies (Flourishes), Create-a-Flake 5, 2013 Snowflake Pendant, Curved Borders Two, and Timeless Rectangle dies (Spellbinders), Silver Embossing Powder, White/Silver Cording (Darcies), Silver String (Flourishes), Sparklets (Kaisercraft), Staples, Cellophane bag, Scor-Pal, Rhinestones (Pizzazz Aplenty), Cow Tales

8 comments:

Marisa said...

Gorgeous snowflakes and projects! Wondering if the photo "props" survived much after the shoot lol :) Have a great w/e!

Connie MacFarlane said...

Tosha, these are absolutely stunning! Love the mix of kraft and white and the silver accents are perfect. What a great little gift set, those cow tales sound awfully yummy.

ChristineCreations said...

Tosh this is a gorgeous set! I just love the Kraft and how the snowflakes look so dreamy on them. Just beautiful die cuts and that candy sounds just yummy!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful Tosha! The white snowflakes are wonderful. Adorable little box and I believe you on whatever you say. ;-)

Allison Cope said...

Mmmm... Cow Tales sound yummy! What a beautiful gift set Tosh! Love the kraft and white and all those frilly snowflake dies! Gorgeous girl!

Bajalizzy said...

delightfully beautiful snowflake tags

Julie Koerber said...

Even more gorgeous in real life! ;-) Your work knocks my socks off!

Pet73 said...

Wow, this is sooo elegant!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs