Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Celebrate CAS style



Hello everyone!! :)
I have a quick post to share with you today. I realize I've been remiss in my postings, but I've been busy with life. kwim?

I made this card the same day I made THIS CARD for Shannan's VLV CAS challenge the last week of January. I thought, why not make the edges rougher, so I just teared a piece of copy paper in half, inked up the negative space, and stamped some sentiments, from the Waltzingmouse set Say it Loud, with Onyx Black Versafine. I have to say, this is one of my "go to" sets for many, many projects. The set is beautifully fonted, and has a gazillion little sentiments to go with the large ones. Perfect in my honest opinion. :) Claire's a genius!! Just sayin...

Lastly, I added a sweet little I-Rock Rhinestone at the end of the "celebrate" flourish.

That's it. Easy peasy, and it could be masculine, or feminine.
Thanks for dropping by. I'm still working on CHA faves to post. There's so many photos, I think I might break it up into two days.

Happy Stamping my friends!!

post signature

_________________________________________________________

Stamps: Say it Loud (Waltzingmouse)
Paper: Vintage Cream (PTI)
Ink: Antique Linene, Bundled Sage, Frayed Burlap and Milled Lavender (Ranger Distress), Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories: Copy Paper, Rhinestone (I-Rock)

4 comments:

Tina said...

Ohhhh FABULOUSO!!! Love it!! I may have to steal this design! Bwahahaha!

Cheryl said...

Fantastic card! Love the rough edges and you're right...the font IS beautiful!

Conniecrafter said...

that is just so cool, I love the jagged edges and the shading is so pretty!

Julia Aston said...

This is wonderful Tosh! I love the torn edges and pretty sponged colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs